Monday, July 10, 2017

Binge Worthy Shows


Like any college student I am a proactive binge watcher. I love Netflix and everything about it's creation and I have so many lists I need to catch up on. Yes, I do have several types of list. The binge watching just never takes a break and I am going to share with you what I have watched and what I want to watch.

British Shows
What I have watched

  • Doctor Who
  • Call the Midwife
  • The Paradise
  • Downton Abbey
  • Game of Thrones
  • Sherlock
  • Reign
  • The Royals
  • Victoria
What I want to watch
  • Merlin
  • The Fall
  • Land Girls
  • The Bletchley Circle
  • Partners in Crime
  • North and South


Super Hero Shows
What I have Watched

  • Smallville
  • Arrow
  • Supergirl
What I want to Watch
  • Flash
  • Gotham
  • Dare Devil


Netflix Shows
What I have watched

  • House of Cards
  • Glow
  • The Crown
What I want to watch
  • Making a Murderer
  • Gypsy



No comments:

Post a Comment