Friday, March 25, 2016

4 Parks 1 Day


So I have a plan for doing all four parks in one day. Obviously I won't get to do everything, but I know these parks well enough to know which rides I really want to ride. So here are some tips for how to do four parks in one day at Disney World.

Look at Park Hours
All the parks open at the same time, but really what you want to look for is what time they close.
Based on the closing time, here is the order that I will do them.

1. Animal Kingdom
2. Hollywood Studios
3. EPCOT
4.Magic Kingdom

Youngest to oldest.

Choose your all time Favorites
I planned on doing about three rides in each park. I like the shows but I can live without them and I really look forward to the rides.

Animal Kingdom

  1. Expedition Everest
  2. Dinosaur
  3. Kali River Rapids (I haven't decided about this one because I don't want to be soaked all day.)
Hollywood Studios
  1. Tower of Terror
  2. Rock n'Roller Coaster
  3. The Great Movie Ride
EPCOT
  1. Test Track
  2. Mission Space
  3. Figment
Magic Kingdom
  1. Splash Mountain
  2. Peter Pan
  3. Thunder Mountain
  4. Space Mountain
Fast Passes
I got Fast Passes for Tower of Terror and Rock n'Roller Coaster because I know those will always have a long line and the single rider trick doesn't work well for Rock n'Roller Coaster. I am also lucky and have two Fast Passes for Magic Kingdom because I was in line when something broke down so I am going to use one on Peter Pan and one on either Thunder or Space, but I am just gonna wait in line for Splash, Mission Space, and single rider Test Track because that one actually works.

Time Yourself Appropriately
I have to over estimate the time because you never know, but don't worry I will write a review on my little plan and share with you how well it actually went. I am very excited for this day because I get to do this all by myself and that has never happened. 

Let me know how well you think this will go in the comments below and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment