Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter


Happy Easter Everyone!

I have had a wonderful day. I love Easter very much. I have such happy memories of Easter. I used to love waking up and going to see what the Easter bunny brought me. Today I have treated myself to my own Easter basket. It's not really a basket but I got a bunch of my favorite Easter treats and some little gifts. I know I know. It's totally weird to give yourself an Easter basket. That wasn't the intent. I just happened to get a lot of candy along with some material things.

In celebration of Easter, my roommate and I went to see the movie "Miracles from Heaven". I really enjoyed it. You can look forward to a review about it soon. It really helped me realize how much I can see God in my life. Miracles can happen everyday in the smallest things and the crazy thing is I started to see that yesterday. This opportunity I have been given in Disney has made particularly aware of how much God actually listens to me and my prayers. He really pays attention and I love that I can see that. I am so grateful for the things he has given me.

That's the whole point of Easter. God sent his son to live with us, die for us, and rise again. It is an amazing expression of his love for us. On this Easter I hope you can see how much God loves you and I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment