Monday, August 21, 2017

5 Tips for A Positive Semester


I don't know about you, but I am determined to have a positive semester. Fall semester starts today and I have a few ideas on how to make this semester the best one yet. So let's get started.

1. Make a Study Plan

School is very important and to make sure your semester is great you want your grades to be great. Make a study plan that suits your schedule. Take a look at some of my posts to help below.

College Studying Game Plan

College Calendar

Test Studying Dos and Don'ts

2. Get Healthy

Being healthy and being active can really help with positivity. Get on a regimen. You don't have to go full out, especially if you are new to the fitness world but just try. Look at my fitness tips with some of my posts below.

Get Fit & Get Happy

Post Workout Yoga

3. Schedule Some Me-Time

Have some spa time, read a book that isn't on your syllabus, meditate, bake yourself a treat, watch a feel-good movie. Set aside some time to do something that makes you happy and relaxes you. Check out a few ways that I like to spend me-time with these posts.

Spa Day At Home

Meditation

4. Be Social

Go ahead and make some plans to get yourself out of the house and catch up with some old friends or make some new ones.

5. Set Goals

What do you want your GPA to be at the end of the semester? Do you want to join some new organizations? What's something you want to accomplish each day? Give yourself a reward if you reach your goals! Check out one of the organizations I'm in at Auburn in the post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment