Monday, August 28, 2017

The Grace of God


In church, the lesson was about the grace or God. It was a really great lesson and it spoke to me in many ways. It was ironic to me because I had wanted to write a blog post on the grace of God anyway. I hope you enjoy this post and I hope you get something out of it!

What is God's grace?
Grace from God is the same as blessings from God. What's great is that you can be a part of God's grace to others. Grace also means kindness and by being kind to others you are showing the grace of God. It's like the saying, "lead by example." The best way to be a light for God is to be a light for God.

Grace in my Life
God has blessed me with so much grace. He has given me an amazing family, wonderful friends, the opportunity to study at my dream school, another opportunity to work at the most magical place in the world, and he fills me with joy every day to walk through life with a smile on face. My favorite part of my life is that I get to come in contact with people every day and I get a chance to show them kindness and love and make their day a little brighter.

Look for Grace
Take a moment once and a while to just count your blessings. You would be surprised how much grace is your life. It might make your smile grow and help you to show people the grace that you feel.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you come back for more! Let me know how God has blessed you in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment