Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Meditation


Meditating is something that can really help those that really need to stop a breath a second. It makes those moments when you do have trouble breathing a lot easier when you set aside a time to just breath and think about all the good things you have in you life.

When I meditate, I like to read the Bible and then just ponder that when I meditate. I just like to sit and focus on breathing and really try to take in all the things God has shown me through the passage I read as well as the the good things in my life. Remember that part in "White Christmas" where Bing is singing about  "count your blessings instead of sheep"? That is the truth.

Just breath, light a candle, plug in some twinkle lights, make a calming environment, and take in all your blessings. Meditation is really easy and you can do it anywhere. Whenever you feel a little stressed just take a second close your eyes and breath, unless your in the car. In that case just breath!
I hope this helped you in some way!

No comments:

Post a Comment