Monday, May 15, 2017

Butter Beer Recipe


For those of you that know and love Harry Potter as much as I do, you will know what butter beer is. We all know we can get this sweet drink at Universal studios, but how can you get it when you can't get there? You make it. How? You ask. Let me enlighten you. I learned how to make this from Pottermore.com way back in the day before it's two renovations.

Ingredients:

  1. Cream Soda
  2. Redi Whip
  3. Butter Scotch Syrup
There are two different directions to follow. One for the drink and one for the topping.

The Drink:
  1. 1Tbsp of Butter Scotch syrup in a cup. (I add a little extra.)
  2. Fill the cup with Cream soda leaving about an inch and a half until the rim.
  3. Stir well.
The Topping:
  1. 1Tbsp of Butter Scotch syrup in a small bowl or cup.
  2. 2Tbsp of Redi Whip. (I usually eyeball everything)
  3. 1Tbsp of Cream Soda.
  4. Stir well.
  5. Pour into the drink.
This is how I have been making butter beer for years now and I love it. It is such a good treat and I love it for summer time. Who doesn't want to feel like they are in Harry Potter? No one. I hope you enjoy your butter beer and I hope it makes you feel a little bit closer to that wonderful, magical world we love so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment