Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My Go-To Happy Playlist


On my YouTube channel, I have a playlist of a few songs that have always made me happy when I listen to the. Some of these songs may not have the happiest lyrics but the music itself is happy or I just associate it with a happy memory of some kind. These are usually a movie I love. I will share with you the songs that make me happy and why they are on my Happy Playlist.

Smile - Lily Allen
I love this song but the reason I ever listened to it in the first place was that I heard it on a J.K.Rowling documentary once and liked it a lot.

Never Let You Go - Jakaranda
We all remember that scene from parent trap that just made you so happy and excited well that's why I love this song so much.

Rush - Aly & Aj
I love this song. It's so cool and chill and I associate it with Twitches which is one of my favorite movies.

We Got The Beat - The Go Go's
This song is just so peppy and such a go-getter kind of song. 

There She Goes - The La's
This song just relaxes me and makes me happy.

Accidentally In Love - Counting Crows
This song is so upbeat and fun to sing along with. It's a singing-in-the-shower favorite.

History - One Direction
This song doesn't have the most cheerful lyrics but the song itself is fun and foot tapping.

The Wire - Haim
When I first heard this song I loved the retro feel to it and how even though it felt like a revisit to another decade it was still so different.
It's Easy - Mia Sable
For those of you that have never watched Southern Charm, this is the opening song to that show and it is so forties worthy, flirty, and fun. I love it.

These are just a few of the songs that make me happy and I am always open to suggestions so leave your happy songs in the comments below!!! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment