Monday, May 22, 2017

DIY Wedding Est. Sign


I made this sign for my brother and their new wife and I thought I would share it with all of you and I am quite proud of it. So let's start with supplies.

How to white-wash wood: Paint a coat of white wash on the wood, let it sit for about a minute or two and then wipe it off with a rag. Wipe with the grain of the wood. Do this for as many coats as you think is needed.


Use a stencil for the delicate designs.



Sketch the words with a pencil.

Uses a lighter shade of the main color for the smaller words.

This is the end product.


If you would like me to make this for you leave a comment below and we can discuss a price. I love to do things like this and I did it within a couple of days. I can do different fonts or a different shape. We can discuss any changes you may want. I hope you enjoyed seeing my process for this sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment