Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Fathers Day All!

Happy Fathers Day All!
This post is a letter to my dad.
Dear dad,
         I want to say I am sorry for loosing my patience too easily and for staying in the hormonal teenage phase for almost seven years of my life. I really appreciate you and everything you have done for me. You have led me to the college I was destined to be at. You have guided me in a direction to interact with everyone in a kind and peaceful manner. You have really been a big influence on me even if I seem ungrateful for it. You have shown me great black and white movies and made me listen to the greatest music of all time.
         I am a lot like you dad, in a lot of way. I have your temper, your compassion, your need to make people smile, and probably most important, your nose. Thank you daddy for being my daddy! I Love You and Happy Fathers Day!
                                                           -Your daughter who is incredibly lucky to have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment