Monday, June 29, 2015

How to Make a Scarf Organizer!


So I have been browsing and browsing trying to figure out how I am going to better organize my scarves when I get back to Auburn and think I have made something pretty perfect for it. I currently have my scarves all just on one hanger and they fall off all the time and it is really annoying. So what I did is:
I bought some Shower curtain rings and then I laid them out the way I wanted them. If you use the whole pack you will have 12 slots for your scarves so plan accordingly. When I started to connect them I used the fact that they clip to my advantage and connected two at a time.
 Then I used tape to connect them all

together in the way I want. If you are a perfectionist I suggest covering them after with a ribbon or yard. Or you could even connect them with hot glue. I just like to do things quick and plus no one's really going to see this but my scarves so I'm not too concerned about it.
Then I took this really tiny hanger we have laying around and connected the shower curtain rings to it. I used this hanger because it is so small that you can't even hang clothes on it. I don't really know why anyone would have a hanger this tiny, but it came in handy for me. This is what the ending project looked like and I can't wait to modify my scarf organization when I get back. Hope this gave you an idea for yourself what you could do. Let me know if there is anything that you want me to try first and help you out. I love trying new ideas. 
Have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment