Thursday, June 25, 2015

What I Wore to Work Today

It’s about time I do an outfit post. I had planned to do this a lot once school starts, but I have gotten a few compliments on this outfit and wanted to share it. I wouldn’t say this is Business casual though I did wear it to work and got away with it. I love Peplum shirts because they are slimming and helps show off your curves.
I love pops of color so I took a white peplum shirt and some plain old jeans and added a little pop of color with the necklace and the shoes. The shoes are extremely comfortable because as an intern I do a lot of running around and try to avoid shoes that hurt my feet. The necklace is an orange and then a red-orange and of course I need orange jewelry for Auburn football games.
I also love wearing this top with my royal blue skinny jeans. I will show that outfit at another time. 
I only wish I had matching earrings too, but as Jackie Kennedy put it “Pearls are always appropriate.” This is so comfortable and makes me feel really pretty. Even if I am running around all day, which I can assure you that I am. If you want to anything more about the pieces I am wearing just let me know in the comments. This is my outfit today I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what your style is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment