Thursday, February 4, 2016

Proactiv+ Diaries Day 1


This week I got the Proactiv+ package. I asked my mom for this package because the commercial said that the free gift this time was the deep cleansing brush. Those are normally very expensive and I had to have it. I didn't actually expect her to get it for me, but she did so I thought I would do a diary for Proactiv+ with you all so you can see what it is like. I also must let you all know that my skin is the 2nd worst ever to exist, so if this stuff works then it must be good.

This package includes the skin smoothing exfoliator, the pore targeting treatment, and the complexion perfecting hydrator. And the brush of course. When I used it for the first time I didn't feel any discomfort except a little stinging from the hydrator. It wasn't bad and it went away soon after it began. I really liked the way my face felt even only after the first use and when I used it again the next morning, I just used a little less of the hydrator and it didn't sting at all. My face felt smoother and cleaner.

Often when I feel like I have zits I want pick and touch my face. After I use Proactiv+ I don't feel like touching my face as much. That's not to say my skin clear immediately, it just felt fresher. I have only used it for a day and I don't know for sure how my skin is going to clear up or if it will at all, but I like the way it feels so far.

I particularly like the deep cleansing brush because I feel like it cleans more then my hand could. I will keep you updated on the progress of my face (<<<<<yes I am aware that statement was strange). Let me know what skincare you guys use and how you like it in the comments below and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment