Friday, February 19, 2016

Proactiv+ Diaries Week 1


So I have had a full week using Proactiv+ and I really like it. It's a little slow moving physically but I can feel a difference in my skin. Overall my face feels smoother when I touch it and it doesn't feel like I have any acne on my face even if I might. This helps me not want to touch or pick my face as much.

I still haven't seen my face clear up yet, but I have been told that it takes a little while so maybe in a month I will really see a difference. So far, my skin is better than it has been so I guess we will see what happens, but of course, I will keep you all in the know.

If you use Proactiv+, let me know how well it works for you. If you don't' let me know what else you would like to know about my expierience with Proactiv+. I would be happy to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment