Friday, January 8, 2016

At Home Facial

A facial to me is more then just a face mask. When I do this process, and I probably should do it way more often, I feel so good and clean and refreshed afterward. I like to do this on my Spa Days at home. It is different but I promise you will feel so good afterward.

First:
Open your pores with a hot rag or towel. Or you can steam your pores open by letting the water run a bit, covering your head with a towel, and bending over the sink. This is also good sinus relief if you have problems with that.

Second:
Wash your face really good with a face wash you like. I like Neutrogena Pore Refining daily cleanser.

Third:
Use a face mask. I like to use Clean and Clear blackhead eraser cleansing mask.

Fourth:
Once you have washed off the mask, then use a sugar and water exfoliant. Three parts sugar one part water. Use what ever measurements you like.

Fifth:
This may be odd to some of you, but I like to take an ice cube and run it all over my face. I hold it sometimes on pimple I have. The reason pimples are bumps is because they are swolen. Put ice on them the way you would on a swolen sprained ankle. It reduces swelling. This also helps close your pores and I just feel so much better after.

Sixth: 
Moisturize! Use what ever moisturizer works for you and as much as you like. I like Purpose Moisturizer and it's dermitoligist recommended.

So there you go. Modify it anyway you like and let me know what you did in the comments below. I hope you like it and I hope you feel refreshed and new when you do this at home facial. And as always, I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment