Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Spa Day at Home


So I love doing spa days for myself. They are the most relaxing thing! So, I thought I would share my spa day with y'all.

First:
Start your morning with a bubble bath. Light some candles, play some music, and relax. I usually run a warm-hot bath and use my favorite body wash to make the bubbles.

Second:
When you get out of the bath, don't get dressed yet, just put on a robe. Give yourself a facial. Do your most prolonging face washing and do a mask. I have a post that goes into detail if you just click here: At Home Facial.


Third
This is when you do your nails. There's nothing like a mani/pedi to feel put together. Clean them, file them, two coats of color, and a top coat. Toes too. Really wash your feet good.

Fourth:
Be lazy. Still in your robe, sit or lay and watch your favorite show on Netflix, or read fashion magazines. Click here for some of my Favorite Binge Watching Shows.

Fifth:
Get dressed. I usually do spa days when I have something big that evening. I did one before my semi-formal last year. Do your hair and makeup first and then put on your awesome outfit.

You have completed your spa day. It is a wonderful feeling to treat yourself and it's even better when you don't have to spend money to do it. I love these kinds of things. Let me know what you thought in the comments below and I hope you have a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment