Monday, January 4, 2016

My New Year's Resolutions

It's that time of the year again! The New Year. And with the new year comes New Year's Resolutions. I always do these but they never seem to work out, so I am going to push myself this year and you guys are going to help. I will definitely be keeping y'all updated about these throughout the year and I can't wait to share with y'all my failures lol.

The List:

  1. Read my Bible every day!
  2. Read more books! (I make this one every year. I'm not much of a reader.)
  3. Drink more water!(I know this is weird but I rely entirely too much on diet Coke to keep me hydrated....and it doesn't)
  4. Work Out like I used to!(6 a.m., cardio and muscular. You know the drill.)
  5. Worry Less 
  6. Keep informed Politically(For the election)
  7. Be on time

How do I plan on accomplishing these? Well, there's only a few I can see sticking with but that's why I make so many. I'll have this check-list every day and I will share it with y'all once in a while so you can see how I am doing as well. It's a lot easier keeping up with something when you know you aren't the only ones doing it. That's my thinking for this, so share with me some of your resolutions, same or different, and we can make it through them together!

The Hardest

The hardest one for me will have to be the being on time because that one requires waking up early, but I shall try. I can also see keeping up politically and reading but I will let y'all know how those turned out.

Share with me your resolutions in the comments below and don't forget to have a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment