Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Years!


Happy New Years everyone! I hope you had a wonderful time and I hope your year will be full of exciting and wonderful things in 2016. So this post is just a little fun for me. I wanted to see what my best posts were as far as views and social media are concerned. So I am going to share it with y'all.

The Best of 2015
Pinterest:
The Ultimate Big/Little List

Instagram:
My Gameday Outfit

Google+:
Things That Comfort Me: God

Twitter:
What My Family Means To Me

Blogger Views:
The Ultimate Big/Little List

Collaborations:
I only got to collaborate with two awesome people this year, but hopefully there will be a lot more to come in the new year. Check them out!

The Collegiate Standard: Here's my POST
                                         Here's their WEBSITE

Mieroglyphs: Here's the POST
                      Here's the WEBSITE

***FREE SHIPPING with the code MoonieMag***

My Favorite:

So that was my recap of the year. Let me know what your favorite post was in the comments below and don't forget to check out my collaborations! I love blogging and 2015 has been a blessed year for me. Goodbye 2015 and hello 2016. May it be as great as last year!


No comments:

Post a Comment