Wednesday, October 14, 2015

FIESTA!


So last night me and a blogging friend of mine, Auburn Pride, got together for a potluck Mexican dinner football fiesta. I was in charge of making the meet for the tacos.  She was in charge of the guacamole. You can find her recipe here: Auburn Pride.

For the tacos you will need:
-Cheese
-El Old Paso Taco shells
-El Old Paso Taco mix
-Ground beef
-Sour cream
-Hot sauce

Taco Beef
For the meat, I definitely spiced it up a bit. I used the ground beef with the El Old Paso taco mix and followed the directions. I added salt if needed and I spiced it up with some hot sauce and salsa. It really gave the tacos a little bit of a kick and they were delicious.

I hope you enjoyed my twist on the tacos for our Mexican dinner football fiesta. Let me know what your Mexican recipes are in the comments below. I would love to hear them and I hope you have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment