Monday, October 26, 2015

Packing for Disney


So I have been going to Disney since before I was born. Disney practically raised me. I know the parks backward and forward as well as what to take to the parks. Here is my survival guide for Walt Disney World.

Wallet:
-I.D.
-Money
-Insurance Card

Overall:
-Tissues
-Chapstick
-Tampons
-Mints
-Keys
-Camera/Phone
-Portable Charger
-Raincoat/poncho

ALSO DON'T FORGET YOUR EARS!

This is what I recommend you bring no matter what. What to carry it in is more of your preference but I would recommend a fanny pack because then when you buy souvenirs, and you will buy souvenirs, you can hook the bag on your fanny pack belt.

So for those of you who found this helpful, I hope you have a magical time in Disney. Let me know what you thought of my list in the comments below and what you would add. I hope you have a wonderful day and a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment