Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Gameday Outfit!

So I love dressing up for Gameday! It is one of my favorite things. I love trying to come up with a different way to wear orange and blue every other Saturday. This past week I went pretty simple with what I wore. 


I found this blue and orange dress in Ross for nothing and added my Gameday boots, my shaker, a sweater, and my sorority gameday pin. 



The best way to prepare for Gameday, buy all the orange and blue you can find. The majority of my closet is blue and the majority of the rest of it is orange. It isn't hard to make something Gameday approved, though. You can wear a plain white shirt with orange or blue jewelry. Or you can just wear white or blue or orange. It's not hard and it's fun to try and fit that puzzle together. But this is just one of my outfits. I hope you liked it.


Let me know what you think in the comments below and as always I hope you have a wonderful day.













No comments:

Post a Comment