Monday, October 5, 2015

October Little's Gift


I want to do something for my little for every month, or at least every holiday. This month is one of my favorite holidays of the year. Halloween. Boo! No? I had to try.

I love Halloween and I wanted to do something for my little with a Halloween theme so I got some Halloween Reese's and some decorations for her dorm. This includes a light up pumpkin and a creepyish, orange container.

I put the Reese's in the container and the pumpkin on top. I surprised her at chapter and she loved it. Reese's are her favorite so keep that in mind if you are wanting to do something similar. I have much more planned for her and I will keep you up to date on what I do for her.
I hope this was helpful to you when it comes to your little. I hope you spoil your little the way that I am going to spoil mine. Let me know what you think in the comments below and as always have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment