Tuesday, October 13, 2015

HALLOWEEN College Decorations


We all know the story, college equals no money. So what does a holiday lover, such as myself, do about decorating for things like Halloween? Well, I am going to tell you!


So I have five little tips to get you through Halloween this year. So here they are.

1) Use what you have around the house. I like to use cotton balls as cobb webs.


2) Use cheap acrylic paint and an old pickle jar to paint as a Frankenstein. It washes right off so you can use that jar for Christmas or Easter later.



3) Paint notebook paper for gravestones.


4) Cut out some construction paper for black bats every where.


5) Then as a last resort, go to the dollar store or raid the $1-$3 dollar aisle at Target.


I love holidays and I really hope this helped all you college kids decorate for Halloween. I can't wait to share what I do for Christmas. It is even better. Let me know what you thought of this in the comments below. As always, have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment