Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Afternoon Tea!

I have said before that I am a total Brit at heart! So I am going to tell you about afternoon tea and why I love it. And it's not just because it's British. 
I love afternoon tea because it is a good pick me up in the afternoon and you just feel fancy. I try and do it as legit as possible, but sadly I do not have a tea set. I have bits and pieces of sets and no teapot.
Now there are a few things you will need for afternoon tea:

  • Hot Water
  • Milk
  • Sugar
  • Sweet Snacks  

You can use any tea you like and snacks. I like to heat up the water in the microwave and then I can usually get two good cups of tea from the tea bag. For sweet snacks, I just use whatever is around the house like granola bars or brownies or anything.
I hope you enjoyed my British love of afternoon tea. Let me know what you like and don't like in the comments below. I hope you drink your afternoon tea and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment