Monday, September 7, 2015

Best Worship Songs!



So I have been doing a lot of soul-searching in my faith and a really big part of my faith is worship. I have always loved music and still have a very big passion for playing, singing, and writing. I just feel like music really embodies all the amazing feelings you can have. Worship songs are definitely what keep me in tune with God and help hear him better in what he is trying to say to me. I like doing Godly posts on Monday because I think there is no better way to start out the week.  Because worship is such a big part of my life and because it is Monday, I thought I would try and narrow down what my top 10 favorite songs are.

10) All My Fountain By: Chris Tomlin

9) Revelation Song By: Kari Jobe

8) As The Deer By: Hymn

7) Cornerstone By: Hillsong

6) Give Me Faith By: Elevation Worship

5) Build You Kingdom By: Rend Collective

4) Called Me Higher By: All Sons and Daughters

3) Magnificant By: Hymn

2) Washed By The Water By: Need 2 Breath

1) Come As You Are By: Crowder

So those are my favorite songs to worship God with. I hope you enjoyed learning this side of me, and let me know what worship songs you like in the comments below. I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment