Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My Little's Basket!


So I got a little yesterday in my sorority and I LOVE her! She is perfect. We love Reese's and Harry Potter, and she is just awesome. So now that I don't have to keep this a secret anymore, I want to tell you what all I finally gave to my little. 

So here's everything all laid out :

Here is everything all displayed :

So this a list of it all.

A basket.

A canvas with a verse on it.



A picture frame for the two of us.

A canvas with a quote on it.

A handwritten letter. Sealed with wax.

A pin box.


Random gifts: nail polish, stationary, mock candle.

School gifts: a shaker, sunglasses.


A door hanger.


Something with a little quote on it.


Poster.


I also got her some Nutella because she loves it and my big, her grand big, made her a scrapbook.
Let me tell you, I cannot wait to spoil my little even further. I am so excited for our future adventures and I am so glad to have met her.

No comments:

Post a Comment