Friday, September 4, 2015

Test Studying Do's and Don't

I had my very first test of the semester this morning at 9:00 a.m. It was a French test and I was worried only for the reason that I wasn't worried. It was the only collegiate test that I have ever felt I got an A on other than a test for my bowling class. 

Even though I am pretty confident in this test, there were moments where I was either supposed to be studying or was studying and I learned what I like and don't like with a test coming up. 

Do:
-Find a quiet place to study.
-Get out all your notes and your book for the class.
-Say the information out loud to retain it better.
-Study the same thing multiple times.
-Get up early the day of and review


Don't:
-Watch TV while studying.
-Study with people you know you just want to talk to.
-Get in bed and try and read your notes.
-Let yourself get distracted.
-Go to Sonic with your roommates at 9 the night before.






So I may have fallen into these temptations but I also don't think this test was too terrible and the distractions didn't affect my test, but I am definitely following these rules for the rest of my tests. I hope you enjoyed this. Let me know what you think in the comments below and have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment