Thursday, September 24, 2015

Preparing for a Formal

This past weekend was Auburn BYX's formal in Charleston, SC. I was lucky enough to be apart of this awesome event. I have been to formals and semi-formals for the last two years and I have learned a little something about being prepared for a formal. This will include something for the guys as well as the girls so that it can help everyone.

Formals are usually somewhere, farther away. In this case, we were 5-6 hours away and that means that we spent the night. This is trickier because you can't just run home if you forgot something. You really need to plan ahead and I have made a mock inventory for those of you who would like a small layout.

Boys :
-Penguin Suit
-Hair Product (Benji!)
-Socks/Shoes
-Toiletries

Girls :
-Dress
-Hair Products and accessories
-Make-up
-Jewelry
-Shoes (Though, you are probably going to take them off before you dance.)
-Toiletries

As long as you have these things, everything else is just extra. These are just the primary needs of a formal. I hope this benefits anyone who has a formal to attend. I have learned to make lists from experience because I have almost forgotten everything I needed and I hate that feeling. Let me know what else I need to remember for my next formal in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed this post and as always have a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment