Saturday, July 25, 2015

25 Best Cartoons From Our Generation!



So today I thought I would be a little goofier than normal and take it back a little bit. Remember on Saturday when you would wake up, have a bowl of cereal, and then watch cartoons. Well remember how great those cartoons were. I was on the tail end of the 90s, but I have three older brothers that raised me in terms of TV and Movies, so I know a few things about these awesome shows. Today I am going to name the best of our cartoons. See if you agree.


                                                          1.The Simpsons

2. Rugrats


 3. Rocket Power

4. Hey Arnold

5. Doug

6. Recess



 7. Ed, Edd, n 
Eddy


8. Fairly Odd Parents

9. Tiny Toons Adventures

10. Rescue Rangers

11. Pinky and the Brain


 12. Power Puff Girls

13. Tale Spin

14. Johnny Bravo

15. The Wild Thornberrys

16. Kids Next Door

17. Dexter's Lab

18. Scooby Doo

19. Totally Spies

20. Rocko's Modern Life

21. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

22. Kim Possible

23.Cat-Dog

24. Duck Tales
25. Goof Troop


 There it is. There was so many to think about and I almost forgot a few. That still isn't all of them, but it's a good start I think. I hope you enjoyed taking a trip back to our childhood with me. Now go watch some of these awesome shows!

Let me know what your favorite was in the comments below.
Don't forget to follow Mooniemag on Instagram and like us on FacebooK!



No comments:

Post a Comment