Thursday, July 30, 2015

In a Blogger's Utility Belt

Happy Friday Everyone. Friday is the best day. I have a week left here at work and it is definitely bitter-sweet. I can't wait to get back to Auburn, but I am going to miss everyone here. Work also means a lot to me because it has helped develop my consistency with my blog. Before this summer, I had maybe four posts from three months. Now I have over 43 and it only took two months. And in these two months I have learned a little about what being a blogger means, but of course I am still learning every day as well.
As many bloggers can attest, writing a blog requires unique ideas, motivation, and organization. There are a lot of tools that help a blogger keep their put togetherness. Well, I have decided that today I would narrow it down to what almost all blogger have in their utility belt.

A blogger always has a planner to make sure our blogs are all planned out and to keep them organized. Get whatever works for you. I usually make mine and it always turns out good, because it is personalized just for me and my life, but if I were to buy one I would definitely get a cute one.
A blogger needs Coffee because who doesn't need their pick me up in the morning. Sometimes this can mean Diet Coke for me or even just food.
A blogger needs their computers. This one really doesn't need explaining. No computer, no writing the blog.
A blogger always has their phone to A) Promote the blog and B) Take pictures for the blog. This is required for Instagram, Pinterest, and even Facebook.
A blogger needs a work space. It is very important to  sit down in an inspiring area of work to write all your awesome posts. This can mean your amazingly, comfy bed or you beautifully decorated desk. It can also mean the floor. It's just wherever you do your best work.

Bonus: I use Letter Glow to make those awesome title photos you see everyday! I love it. It is so easy to use and it looks great!
These are my utilities as a blogger. What are yours? Let me know in the comments below. I think there are a lot more that a blogger needs, but a lot of it is mentality and that has to be its own post. This is just My Blogger Style and I want to know yours. Like I said I am still learning about the blogging world every day. Two months does not a blogger make. So let me see what you have learned as a blogger. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and I will see ya soon.

Don't forget to go follow Moonie-Mag on Instagram and go Like us on Facebook too. If you prefer Pinterest, then just go search Malan Lynn (<<<< That's Me!) and then go follow my Moonie-Mag Board!

No comments:

Post a Comment