Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top 10 Things to do at Magic Kingdom!


Hello, all! Happy we have all made it through Monday!
Today I thought I would take a reminiscent trip back to my youth, and also to my adulthood. I want to share with y'all a little list I have conjured up about my trips to Disney World. I grew up a Disney child. Many of you probably have as well. In that case read and see if you agree. For those of you who don't know Disney, hardly at all maybe this will help you on planning your next vacation. Now I am not going to do all four parks today because each one deserves their own post. The park I am going to do today is my personal favorite. It's just Magical!
Top things you should do when you go to the Magic Kingdom. It should really be everything, but if your family is like mine and you do multiple, if not all, parks in one day then here are my Top 10:

10) The Classics- Peter Pan and It's a Small World are two of the way more relaxing rides and they are also two of the only rides left in the park that Walt Disney Himself helped design. They are simply classic and come in at number 10 on my list.

9) Fireworks- At number 9 is something that Disney is truly gifted at. Fireworks. If you love fireworks and want to see them done in the most spectacular way, Disney is your place.

8) Buzz Lightyear's Star Command- "To infinity and beyond!" This is such a fun ride for all ages and it's one of the first things me and my family get in line for upon arrival. I have three brothers so shooting aliens can get pretty competitive. Nothing like some healthy sibling rivalry. And don't forget to drop by the gift shop.

 7) The Laugh Floor- Presented by Monster's Inc. it is my number 7. This is another one that is good when you want to take a little hilarious break from running around. The great part about this attraction is that it is completely interactive. I myself have been a part of the show at least twice. It is so much fun.

6) The Parade- Like the fireworks, this is something that Disney excels at. They go all out for their parades and this past year when I went they had an actual fire-breathing dragon. It was Maleficent! OOPS I mean Magnificent!
5) 999 Ghosts- At number 5 I say definitely hit up the Haunted Mansion. It's spooky in the best way and the line is pretty interactive as well. With ghostly games and haunting sounds, it really prepares you for the amazing ride to come.

4) Ice Cream- Of course for a refreshing snake I recommend pineapple floats. Though it may sound weird, there's a little place in Adventureland that sells pineapple ice cream with pineapple juice, and while some of you may opt for the good ole fashion root beer float like my dad, for those up to try anything, you must try this.

3)It's a Pirates Life For Me- While you are over in Adventureland, be sure to check out Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean. This is a classic ride that will never get old. Ride it and see what inspired the amazing movies we all love.

2) Mountain Mania- This is what you have been waiting for. The three mountains that inhabit the Magic Kingdom are Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, and the all-mighty Splash Mountain. I always rid Splash with my dad. It's a tradition of mine because I used to do it when I was little. Do them all. I would say though you will definitely need fast passes for these three thrillers. See that's us in the back.

1) Cinderelly! Cinderelly! - Though it may not be too thrilling, something that you have to do before you leave the park is walk through Cinderella's Castle. It is a magical storybook that portrays Cinderella's story in beautiful mosaic tiles that you have to see with your own eyes. It's one of my favorite things to do to this day. It just makes me happy. 

So there you go. My top ten for the Magic Kingdom. If you want more tips on food in the park or even other rides I will be happy to answer. I have been going there since before I was born. No, really my mom was pregnant with me once when they went with my three brothers. Let me know what you think in the comment section below! For you regular Disney goers, let me know your favorites. And don't forget to follow Mooniemag on Instagram and like us on Facebook as well! Have a Disney worthy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment