Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Minnie Monogram

Hello, all! As I have mentioned before, I am going to change up my room at Auburn a little bit. The new color scheme? White, Navy, and pops of Pink. I have already redone a jewelry box that was white and navy under the Get Creative Tab.  I am putting that Jewelry box to good you by the
way. Now I have done a canvas that I will frame and hang when I get down there. Another thing you might have guessed is that I love Disney. I mean I practically grew up there. So I decided to combine that into this canvas as well.
It is all hand painted and I am rather proud of the monogram because those are not easy to do by any means. It did need a few touch ups but in the end it turned out great. In the future I think a paint pen would be perfect for those. Then to make sure you can tell it's a circle, well I drew a circle around it haha. The bow is the pop of pink and the details on that are done in gold. The little details in the corner are supposed to be a royal and magical touch. The swirls reminding me of Cinderella and the hombre colors reminding me of the fairy Godmother. At least that is what I was going for, but you be the judge.
All in all, it combines my favorite colors, place and matches my room so I am happy about it. I think it matches the jewelry box pretty well. Don't you? If you would like more tips on painting or crafting, in general, let me know. Or if there is something specific you want me to try, please feel free to ask. I'm always up for trying new things. Hope you liked this. You can find more crafts on my Mooniemag Pinterest board. Don't forget to follow Mooniemag on Instagram and go like us on Facebook. Look forward to more crafts and more Disney coming your way, along with all kinds of things. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment