Monday, July 13, 2015

What I Wore To Work Today!!!!!

Happy Monday All!
I went shopping with my mom this weekend and that is always fun. We only got a few things, but I love them all of course. You will probably see all of them at some point. Our primary shopping goal was to get a semi-formal dress as well as a formal dress for this upcoming school year. Mission accomplished and then some. We also found this beautiful and comfortable Jumpsuit that I was extremely excited to wear to work today. And of course that necklace and those earrings are new as well. Dillard's was having a sale or two. Here it is:
I paired this sleeveless black and white jumpsuit with a white blazer to give it a professional edge. It also comes in handy where I work because it gets a little chilly in the marketing department. Everyone always has a sweater or a hoodie. I decided a blazer was a really cute way to go.

My necklace adds a nice pop of color, which I always love. I own a lot of black and white shirts just so I can wear all of my fun necklaces like these. My earrings are so fun and you can probably tell they weren't made to match the necklace, but the blue in them adds a pop of color to a pop of color. My mom and I always look for things that are different, yet trendy. We like to do things differently but still beautifully and this jewelry and jumpsuit really helps our addiction.

I hope you liked my outfit, or maybe if you weren't sure how to wear a jumpsuit, I hope this helped. I have many more ways to wear them. I love a good jumpsuit and they are so easy and comfortable. Let me know what you think about this post and don't forget to follow Mooniemag on Instagram and go like us of Facebook as well. Have a wonderful week and I hope this brightened your Monday even just a little bit!
TIPS Mentioned: Add a Pop of Color.
                               Look for Different.
                               Don't be afraid of a Jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment