Wednesday, November 25, 2015

4 Things to Expect on Premiere Nights

As some of you know, I went to the Hunger Games Premiere on Thursday night. You can read my review here. Well, while I was in the theatre I realized a few things about premiere nights.

It doesn't matter which time you choose to go to, expect it to be packed. Go early and expect not to be able to put your feet up.

If the night falls on a time when there are allergies, expect there to be coughing throughout the movie.

If you are seeing a book adaptation, you can expect a lot of shocked reactions when you know exactly what is going to happen. And maybe expect to be a little annoyed by it.

When you want to see every second of the movie, you can expect to have to pee like a racehorse by the end of the movie.

So because of all these things, be sure to get to the theatre early, have patience, and pee as close to the beginning of the movie as possible. Let me know what consistencies that you have noticed from going to premiere night. I hope you enjoyed my thoughts and I hope you all have a wonderful day!






No comments:

Post a Comment