Monday, November 16, 2015

Rock n'Roll Sushi Review


I have liked sushi since I was a little kid. I know that that's odd for a child to like sushi, but I have always been open to trying different food and I usually love it. Because I like sushi so much, I was really excited to learn that a new sushi place has opened up right down the street from where I live. 

A Rock n Roll Sushi opened up in Auburn. My roommate and I decided to go for dinner after the game on Saturday. It was literally "open night" and we asked for ours to-go sense we live in walking distance. (We were their first to-go order. #Proud) 

Ambience:
The first thing I saw when I walked in was the Auburn logo made completely out of KISS album covers. It was absolutely awesome and, for some reason, it didn't occur to me that the overall appearance of the place would have a music theme. But it did and it was awesome. There were paintings all over of Madonna, Michael Jackson, Steven Tyler, etc. Their rolls were also named after all these great artists. I really liked the vibe I was getting so far.

The Menu:
When choosing what I wanted, I stuck to what I know because then I would know how to judge if it was good sushi. They have their own musicien style sushi and some classics. A little something for everyone. My favorite is the Rainbow roll. It has everything I love all rolled into one. Pun not intended....at first. My roommate got the Madonna roll. While we were waiting for our order, everyone was very nice to make sure we were alright and that we had been helped. I like that they actually cared instead of just walking on by. The orders came with chopsticks, eel sauce, spicey mayo, and soy sauce of course.

The Food:
When we got home, I was the only one who had the guts to try the eel sausce. I liked what little bit I licked off my finger. My roommate really liked the spicey mayo. When we finally ate our rolls they were so good. We were both very happy with what we had ordered. The rolls werent too dry and the fish was as fresh as could be being in Auburn, AL. I really enjoyed my decision and my roommate did as well. 


Shout out to Rock n' Roll Sushi of Auburn for being my new favorite place to eat in Auburn. Let me know if any of you try and eat there and what you though in the comments below. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment