Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Just Wing It!


Something I have never actually talked about is how much I love makeup. I love doing a full face, and even watch youtube tutorials about it. From all of these tutorials, I have learned a few tricks. Well, yesterday I did my full face and tried winging my eyeliner. I got a lot of compliments and was asked how I did it, so I decided to write a blog post about it. Here are just a few tips for how to do a winged eyeliner. Let me know what you think in the comments below.

What to Use:
I use Lorac liquid eyeliner. It's like a marker for your eye which makes it super easy for application. It stays for a really long time and it's also not like other liquid eyeliner where you have to wait for it to dry. I also like using Revlon liquid or any other liquid with a fine point and not a real brush.

Where to Start:
Eyeliner does just what the name says. It lines your eye and your eye has its own outline that you can follow. To find where your eyeliner should start on your upper eye, just follow a continuation of your lower lashline to your upper lid. Or if you do the sticky tape/ paper trick when you apply your eyeshadow, then you already have that line drawn for you.


How Big to Make it:
This is your preference. If you want full on wing out to your temple or if you want to just take it to your crease, it's your choice. How far you go can affect how thick you make your line, so just keep that in mind when you are drawing your wing. Start slow and if you want more then do more.

If a Mistake Happens:
Mistakes happen because this can be a difficult trick. When they do happen just take a Q-tip and some makeup remover and just wipe away your mistake. 

Finishing Touches:
Make the end of your liner come to a point, add some mascara(or a lot), and off you go. Also, be sure to fill in your eyebrows.


So those are a few tips for applying eyeliner. Shout out to all you youtube tutorials for making great videos and I hope y'all keep it up. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment