Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Killer Christmas List


So around this time of year my mom always asks for a Christmas list. So I write so Santa and give him plenty of options to choose from. ;-) 

Well, last year I walked into my roommate's room and saw her making a powerpoint for her Christmas list. I thought this was a great idea and I am pretty good at powerpoints. So, I decided to make my own. It was a pretty fantastic animation if I do say so myself and here is the first slide of it:



This was from last year, and once I have completed my one for this year I will let y'all see that one too. It's different because I rewrote a Christmas classic to get my point across. I know you must be thinking this girl is weird lol, but I just like to make things exciting.

I hope you enjoyed my idea for a killer Christmas list. Let me know what you go all out for during the Holiday season in the comments below. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment