Monday, November 9, 2015

War Eagle!

For those of you that don't know, I love FOOTBALL! There is just something about waking up on a Saturday morning, walking outside to smell the fall air, pouring myself a big bowl of cereal, and then settling into the couch for GameDay. 
Well, today's post is about how proud I am to be an Auburn Tiger because Saturday Auburn played amazingly against Texas A&M. We had so many well-executed plays and we had zero turnovers.
This season has been pretty wishy-washy and it has definitely been a season we didn't expect. After Saturday's win, I feel like we got our team back to the fullest potential. I am so proud of my tigers and I wanted to share with y'all my excitement.
Congratulations guys and thanks for putting in some hard work this past week and I hope you keep it up. I love y'all and War Eagle!
Let me know who your favorite team is in the comments below or just share some amazingness you witnessed on Saturday because there was a lot of it. I hope you all have a wonderful week and a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment