Friday, November 27, 2015

What I'm Thankful For


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! How lucky that my Thanksgiving post would also be my 100th. I know that Thanksgiving was yesterday, but I thought it important to remember what I am thankful for and who better to share it with than y'all. So here are a few things that I am thankful for.

My Family
I am grateful for my family. I have three brothers and loving parents. My oldest brother has a wife and two adorable dogs. My third oldest brother has a girlfriend and everyone is healthy and happy and I am thankful.

My Friends
This includes everyone from my roommates to my sorority and anyone who I have ever called a friend.

My Education
Sometimes I am walking on Auburn's campus and I see all the buildings I used to admire when I was a kid and I remember how wonderfully fortunate I am to go to school at the school I have wanted to go to for as long as I can remember. That's one dream of mine that came true.

My Talents
I don't know what to classify as talents, but I know I have the ability to do so much and that is something to be thankful for.

My Opportunities
I have been fortunate to have many opportunities in life. Blogging is one of them. I love being able to share bits and pieces of my life with all of you. I am also so thankful for the opportunity I will have with Disney next year.

My Home(s)
The "s" is for my home home, my school home, and my new home next semester.

My Faith
The most important thing I could be thankful for is our God and father! I am so thankful to be living with Jesus in my heart and the trust of a force so unmatchable. I am thankful to have God on my side.

There is no possible way to pinpoint every single thing that I am thankful for but this covers the importance. Basically, I am very thankful for everything in my life and I want to wish y'all a Happy Thanksgiving! Let me know what you are thankful for in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment