Wednesday, November 18, 2015

#Hashtag


When you have multiple social media accounts for different reasons, something that you really rely on are hashtags. They allow people with your same interests, who may not follow you, to see your posts. I myself have four different Instagrams. I have one for Moonie-Mag Malan, one for my music, one for my photography, and my personal one. I never use hashtags on my personal one, but I load up on hashtags for my other "business" Instagrams. That's what I call them because I don't know what else to.


What's the Problem?
The problem with hashtags is having to remember all the ones you use for your account on a regular basis and in my case, making sure I don't mistake my accounts when hashtagging. 

Solution:
I have come up with a way where you will not have to remember all of your hashtags or have to type them out individually just so spellcheck can correct them. <That really annoys me. What you do is, go to note and type out all the hashtags you can think of. If you're like me and have multiple accounts, make a different note for each so you just have to select all when you highlight them. 

 Whenever you make a post, go to note, highlight all, copy, and then paste it after your caption. Add any hashtags that may be special to the post and share it. You never have to type out each lengthy hashtag again, just the special ones. 

 I hope you enjoyed this solution to what I have found to be a problem. Let me know what you thought in the comments below and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment