Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Auburn Events!


Hello all! Things are kicking off fast here in Auburn, and it is so good to be back. One thing I still can't believe about Auburn is how much they have on campus for students. Today started out not so great. My car didn't start this morning. I pulled a muscle in my leg and guess how I get to class. I walk. But then something amazing happened.
I walked into the student center, and there was a nice man who asked me and my friends if we wanted free food. In excitement, I was like "Yeah of course!" The reaction was funny to some on-lookers and I am glad I could make them laugh.. They had free waffles with all the fixings and it was so delicious and I don't even feel bad about the fact that I had two breakfasts today.
Aubie made an appearance and I may have taken yet another picture with him, but no shame! I love him. He proposed to a sweet girl sitting at a table alone. My friend Lindsey asked her to join our full table and I am so glad she did. It was all people I had never met, minus Lindsey. It was so great to meet new people, see Aubie, and get free food in the process. As an out-of-stater, I know what it is like to come to a place where no one from your hometown, let alone you school, comes. I may be a junior, but when I was freshman I did all kinds of events they had on campus and that's where I met my first friends.
I totally recommend to all freshmen/transfers to go to the welcome events and all the other events they have on campus because they will have a lot and you will get a lot out of it. Sometimes you even get free stuff. I am telling you, I have like ten pairs of free sunglasses from Auburn and they are all different. Take advantage of the college life while you are here. It will be very beneficial for you. It was for me. I know it can seem lonely sometimes, but know that you are not the only one who feels like that, and you will meet your right group of people.
Well, there's my story for today. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you all take advantage of these kinds of opportunities. Tell me your college event story in the comments below. I would love to hear them, and, as always, have a wonderful day.

Don't forget to go follow MoonieMagMalan on Instagram, and go like us on Facebook. If you prefer Pinterest, search Malan Lynn(<<<<<That's Me!) and go follow my Moonie-Mag Board. I have also recently turned my good old Twitter account into a Moonie-Mag account, so don't forget to go follow that also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment