Monday, August 17, 2015

What Auburn Students Need


Happy Monday! It's the first day of classes here in Auburn and I thought I would let all you Auburn students know what you might need this semester.

1)Toilet Paper. I don't think I need to explain this one.

2)A Planner. For staying organized.

3)Pens. For writing.

4)Toilet Paper. Again.

5)Highlighters. To help you learn the material.

6)Notebooks. To take notes of course.

7)Toilet Paper. Because you can never have enough.

8)A Map of Haley Center. You'll need this the most probably.

9)A Back Pack. Because no this isn't a movie and no one actually carries their books with their hands.

10)Coffee. For 8A.M.s

BONUS: Toilet Paper. You know why!


Now these may seem self-explanatory, but some of them only an Auburn student would understand.
The new semester starts today. I hope it's a great one for me and for you. Keep an eye out for a lot of stories about life here at Auburn! Let me know what you think in the comments below!

Keep an eye out for posts this week. Learn how to make a headboard for your college apartment and my first week of school outfits. Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to go follow MoonieMagMalan on Instagram, and go like us on Facebook. If you prefer Pinterest, search Malan Lynn(<<<<<That's Me!) and go follow my Moonie-Mag Board. I have also recently turned my good old Twitter account into a Moonie-Mag account, so don't forget to go follow that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment