Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Things That Comfort Me: Food

Hello, all! We survived Monday, huzzah! 
Yesterday I explained to y'all that this week has a theme, and that would be Comfort. To recap all that you can expect this week, we have:

            • God
            • Food
            • My Bed
            • Down Time
            • Cozy Clothes
            • A Day to Myself
I explained to y'all why God comforts me yesterday and now I am going to give you my list of the most comforting foods. 
I love food, all foods. Eating is my favorite hobby and I know I am not the only one. However, even if you aren't a foodie, we all know there are certain foods we like to eat when we are sad. It's a human thing. 
Today I am going to share with you, my top 10 foods I like when I am feeling low. So here they are:



1) Chocolate
Remember....

2) Ice Cream

3) Cupcakes
My roommate once got me a cupcake because I was sad and it was so sweet!

4) Rigatoni 
I LOVE THIS STUFF!

5) Coffee

6) Popcorn
Along with your favorite movie of course and try adding your favorite candy to it. Trust Me!

7) Milk(Yes, I know this is a drink)


8) Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
YES!
9) Cashews/Almonds

10) Soup
I like tomato soup with cheese toast.
There you go. Now you know I definitely don't diet when I am sad, but who does really? I want to know what your comfort foods are. Share with me in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed this, and I hope you try some of my food. Let me know if you have tried them and what you think.Or you can show me on Instagram with #MoonieMagComfortWeek. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and week.

Don't forget to go follow Moonie-Mag on Instagram and go Like us on Facebook too. If you prefer Pinterest, then just go search Malan Lynn (<<<< That's Me!) and then go follow my Moonie-Mag Board!

No comments:

Post a Comment