Monday, August 10, 2015

Let's Go To the Movies: Inside Out

I am what you would call a "Disney connoisseur". Me and my brothers are very knowledgeable about Disney everything, but especially movies. Every long car ride we have ever had has been spent watching all kinds of movies. Our favorites? Disney. And Inside Out does not disappoint.
Inside Out is a lovable masterpiece that stars comedy queen Amy Poehler, Phyllis Smith, Bill Hader, Mindy Kaling, and Lewis Black. They were the perfect voices for the character, or should I say emotion, that they portray. 
Something about Disney/Pixar that always surprises me, is the originality. Inside Out is such a different view of the world and such a unique story. It really made me wonder about what's going on in my head. It is a movie that will fill your heart with wonder, laughter, and maybe even tears. It really makes you think about what your core memories would be.
I think that this movie will keep children engaged and also help them realize what's important in life at an early age. This is the kind of movie that as a child I would remember throughout my life. Every memory in my mind would be yellow, blue, green, purple, or red. In other words: Joy, Sadness, Disgust, Fear, or Anger. 
Those five emotions are the perfect primary ones for conquering every other emotion you'll ever feel. All of the others, that aren't one of those five can stem from them. It is very accurate and the movie as a whole is so relate-able. All of the milestones that are faced are true to every child and it just makes the movie that much better.
This heartwarming movie is definitely worth the $8 movie ticket. I give Inside Out 4.75 out of 5 stars and definitely recommend everyone to see it, because Disney is fun for every age. So, even if you are over 20 like me, go relive your childhood for a couple hours.
BONUS: With every Pixar movie, there is a Pixar short. This one was about a volcano who wants love. It is such a cute story and the song that goes a long with it is perfect. I have actually learned it on ukulele because I love it so much. Even if you don't see Inside Out, look up the song. It will make you smile.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14347771/?claim=scud7ypa566">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment