Saturday, August 22, 2015

Signs You are Roommates


Hello all! Me and my roommates have been living together for about a year now, and to celebrate our Roomie-versary, I thought I would share the little things that make it obvious we are roommates.

1. We have taken on each others' little habits. One of my roommates plays with her hair a lot and I now I have started to do it. We don't even realize we are doing it until we look at each other.

2. We have adapted to each others schedules. My roommates are big on working out at 5:30 A.M. I am big on working out also, just not at 5:30 A.M., but now I have started to go at 6:00 A.M. So now we are on similar schedules.

3. We can do perfect imitations of each other.

4. We have inside jokes that only we laugh at, and they probably originated late one night/early one morning.

5. Even though there are four beds in the house, we usually all end up in one.

6. Whenever one of us is upset or tired or mad, the others know without being told and does whatever it takes to make them feel better.

7. We know which roommate will appreciate which story the most, so they are usually the one we tell first.

8. You make unrealistic vacation trips as if they are real.

9. Where you find one of us, you can usually find another.

10. We wonder why God would bless us with three best friends, who are simultaneously your roommates.


So there is a little bit about me and my roommates. We are really close and I love it. Living with your best friends is by far the best thing you could ever do in your youth. Thanks so much for checking this out and I hoped you like it. Let me know about you and your roommates in the comments below! I can't wait to hear them and as always have a wonderful day!

**Don't forget to go follow MoonieMagMalan on Instagram, and go like us on Facebook. If you prefer Pinterest, search Malan Lynn(<<<<<That's Me!) and go follow my Moonie-Mag Board. I have also recently turned my good old Twitter account into a Moonie-Mag account, so don't forget to go follow that also.**

No comments:

Post a Comment