Wednesday, August 12, 2015

College Inventory List

Right! Hello there! A couple days left til I leave to go back to school! I'm really excited, but I am not nearly prepared.
Okay, let's get started! Today I am going to help you, yes you, make your own packing inventory. This is something you don't necessarily have to keep track of once you get where you are going, just something to help you get there. I live in an apartment and a lot of my stuff is already there, but I will rewind and pretend that I am just moving in for the first time so that this can help you further.

Firstly, get your writing utensils. This can be a piece of paper and a pen. You could use a crayon if you prefer, or a computer. I personally prefer the old fashioned way so I use a paper and pen for most of my lists.

Secondly, think about the big topics.
This is what my room looked like when I first moved in.
I have added the collage wall below and remember I am
redecorating my room when I get back and you will see
it on here.
  • Bedding
  • Kitchen
  • Clothes
  • Hygiene
  • Girly
  • Furniture
  • Decorations
  • Bathroom
  • School
Thirdly, you should do sub-topics.

  • Bedding                                   
    • Comforter
    • Sheets (2)
    • Pillows
    • Blankets
  • Kitchen
    • Cooking 
    • Utensils
    • Eating 
    • Drinking
  • Clothes
    • Dresses
    • Blouses
    • Skirts
    • Pants
    • Work-out
    • Game-day 
    • Shoes
  • Hygiene
    • Face
    • Hair
    • Body
  • Girly
  • This is our living room. It's Christmas time in this
    photo haha, but you get the idea.
    • Make-up
    • Smelly Goods
    • Hair
  • Furniture
    • Chairs
    • Tables
    • Shelves
    • Dresser
  • Decorations
    • Pictures
    • Lights
    • Curtains
    • Pillows
  • Bathroom
    • Curtain
    • Rugs
    • Towels
    • Loofahs
  • School
    • Books
    • Notebooks
    • Writing
    • Technology
After this, you should get specific. I can't do this part for you, but I can give you some example. For Hygiene/Body: Soaps (hands and body), Deodorant, Lotions, etc. Just start to think through each sub-topic and what you like.

So there you have it. A not so quick overview of everything you may need for moving back to School. Now if you will excuse me, I haven't even begun to pack and there seems to be a lot I need. Thanks for reading, and I hoped this helped you in some way. Let me know what you thought, or what I missed in the comments below. Also, don't forget to have a wonderful day!

Don't forget to go follow MoonieMagMalan on Instagram, and go like us on Facebook. If you prefer Pinterest, search Malan Lynn(<<<<<That's Me!) and go follow my Moonie-Mag Board. I have also recently turned my good old Twitter account into a Moonie-Mag account, so don't forget to go follow that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment