Monday, August 24, 2015

The Liebster Award


This post is such a special occasion! Thank you to Grace Blogs Life for nominating my blog for the Liebster awards! I am so excited about this opportunity to see other blogs and for people to see my blog as well. I can't wait to see where this take me and all the other amazing bloggers that are participating! Now let's get started!

Liebster Awards Rules:
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.2. Include the LEIBSTER AWARD sticker in the post too.3. Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you.4. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.5. Lastly, copy these rules in the post.

Here are the questions that Grace gave me to answer:

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I love to write and it is a great feeling to have people actually read my thoughts and my stories. I get feedback and I get to come across other awesome bloggers in the process. 

2. Which is your favorite post of your own so far and why?
I favorite post of mine so far is probably my DIY headboard tutorial. I just loved that this was something me and my dad got to do together and I loved that it turned out so amazing. It was awesome getting to share it with everyone.

3. What is your greatest fear? Why?
I don't fear the normalities. I love sharks, heights, water, and fire. So what's left? This may be a really weird fear, but I fear death. I fear this because I don't know what it's like. I suppose it's like fear of the unknown, but this is something you can't just google you know? Anyway, that's it.

4. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be, how long for and why?
I would definitely live the rest of my life in London if I could. No doubt. I love all things British and have claimed to be a Brit at heart. I just know I would fit right in over there. 

5. If you could have dinner with any 3 people in the world who would they be and why?
Back to what I said about being a Brit at heart, Kate Middleton would definitely be one of my three. With her would probably include Chris Evans and Nick Jonas.

6. Which is your favorite quality in yourself?
My favorite quality about myself is probably how versatile I am. What I mean by that is, I can be friends with anyone. My hobbies, interests, and personality just morphs to all kinds of people. It makes it easy to connect with anybody and everybody. That's my favorite quality about myself.

7. What do you hope to be doing in 5 years?
I hope to be happy doing something creative. My big dreams include: writing for a magazine, working for Disney, or even being an actress. I haven't narrowed it down to one just yet. I waiting to see where my road takes me before I make the final decision.

8. Are you vegetarian? Could you ever be? Why?
I am not a vegetarian and nor could I ever be. I may like cheeseburgers just a bit too much. I have tried being a vegetarian in the past, but it never stuck.

9. Would you rather never buy new makeup again or never buy new clothes again?
Makeup is an easier sacrifice for me than clothes. I just love clothes so much. Makeup is just another small accessory to an amazing outfit, but if you didn't have makeup it wouldn't take away from the amazing outfit. 

10. What is your biggest regret and your greatest achievement?
I don't have a "biggest" regret. As cliche as it sounds, I wouldn't change one little thing about my life because it is what shaped me into me and it was all apart of God's will. As far as my greatest achievement goes, that would probably be getting into Auburn. I was really scared I wouldn't get in and when I got my acceptance, I was ecstatic. I have wanted to come here since I can remember. I have always bled Orange and Blue and I couldn't be prouder.

These are the Blogs I have nominated:

The Questions I have set:
  1. Why did you start blogging?
  2. Who is your blogging inspiration?
  3. What is your family like?
  4. What are your top 3 favorite posts of yours?
  5. What is your funniest story?
  6. What's your favorite topics to post on?
  7. Who is your celebrity crush?
  8. What is your favorite type of social media?
  9. What advice would you give yourself six months ago?
  10. What do you plan to do with your future?
Good luck to you all and I hope everyone enjoyed the answers to my questions! Let me know what you think in the comments below! I hope your Monday was better than mine and I hope you have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment