Thursday, August 27, 2015

How to Study: Bible Edition!

Yesterday, a very awesomely godly thing happened. I have a friend who is very good at knowing the Bible. Though, he would probably never admit it. He really made me want to know it too, so I asked him if we could sit down and talk about it. The coolest part is, we don't talk all too often, but he was still perfectly willing to help. I want to share with you the awesome tips he shared with me!

 Here are the tips!


1-Set aside some time (20-30 min.) every day.

2-Read slowly to comprehend it better.

3-Take notes while reading. (This is a good tip for school study also!)

4-Keep away from technology.

5-Have a quiet spot.

6-Look up any questions you may have right away.

7-Open the day with it and end the day with it.

8-Pray before hand.

9-Ask yourself who, what, why, and how about what you read.

10-Know that somehow God will speak to you through all the pages you turn, and questions you have. Whether it be what is happening in your life, or all around you. 

As you can see, those are some pretty good tips I got yesterday. I started out this morning ready for about 30 minutes and I feel like I can confidently and lovingly take on the day. I am so grateful to have such Godly influences all around me. From my sorority sisters to my roommates and my friend who helped me read the Bible. The list goes on and on and I admire every single one of them for different reasons that all come down to one thing. Thier faith is stronger than anything, and that is why I do my best to learn from them and listen to them. Thank you all!

I hope you liked the tips I learned yesterday! Let me know what you do to study the Bible in the comments below. I would love to hear them. I hope you all have a blessed Thursday and I will post again tomorrow!

**Don't forget to go follow MoonieMagMalan on Instagram, and go like us on Facebook. If you prefer Pinterest, search Malan Lynn(<<<<<That's Me!) and go follow my Moonie-Mag Board. I have also recently turned my good old Twitter account into a Moonie-Mag account, so don't forget to go follow that also.**

No comments:

Post a Comment