Monday, August 31, 2015

8 Moments when God was an Auburn Fan!


For those of you who are Auburn fans, only you will truly appreciate this. However, there are those of you outside of the Auburn family who may understand some these. Here in Auburn we are known for football games that keep you on the edge of you seat for four straight quarters and maybe even over time. This post is about the awesome plays I have seen as an Auburn fan and how they are just so unbelievable that the only explanation can simply be that God is an Auburn fan! Check out my 8 favorite Auburn moments.


1) Lutzenkirchen's one handed catch!


2) Alabama 2010

3) Oregon National Championship 

4) Punt Bama Punt

5) Florida by a Field Goal

6) The Prayer in Jorden-Hare

7) Bo Jackson in Everything!

8) You Need a Second Nick?

I had the privilege to be at some of these games and they were incredible. I know for sure that I will never forget my freshman year here at Auburn. That was the 2013 season in case you were wondering. If these aren't enough to prove to you that God loves Auburn, then I advise you look up at those Orange and Blue sunsets in the sky. If that doesn't scream Auburn, I don't know what will. I hope you enjoyed a little bit of my favorite moments in football, and let me know your favorite college football moments in the comments below! I would love to hear them! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment