Friday, August 7, 2015

Things That Comforts Me: Cozy Clothes


It...is...FRIDAY! Yes! I am so happy! Though, this Friday is bittersweet. Today is the last day of my
summer internship and it is kind of sad. Of course I can't wait to get back to Auburn, but I have loved meeting everybody and working with them. However, this is not today's post. Today's post is about comfort, yet again, for Moonie-Mag Comfort Week! Isn't it exciting? We have been through four topic already, and to remind you what the topics are, here's the list again:

              • God
              • Food
              • My Bed
              • Down Time
              • Cozy Clothes
              • A Day To Myself
That's the six! And we only have one more til Comfort Week is over, but this post is going to be one of my favorites. It is about something us girls have always loved since the dawn of time. Clothes! Except as we have seen, comfort clothes aren't always fashionable, but that's okay. 
My version of cozy comfort clothes is either very different from yours, or very much the same. For me, cozy clothes are a soft sweatshirt, long yoga pants or baggy sweat pants, and chunky socks. 

The accessories?  Hair up, movie on, and a cup of coffee in your hand. 


This just makes me long for my bed and TV. I love all things comfort, but of course, sometimes it is better to just dress up to feel comfort. You know, look good on the outside feel good on the inside. Sometimes that's what you need, but in other times this is what I like the most!
So let me know what you think comfort clothes are in the comments below. I would love to hear it. Or you can show me on Instagram with #MoonieMagComfortWeek!

Don't forget to go follow Moonie-Mag on Instagram and go Like us on Facebook too. If you prefer Pinterest, then just go search Malan Lynn (<<<<<That's Me!) and then go follow my Moonie-Mag Board!

No comments:

Post a Comment